2021 Mexico Mission Trip
June 5, 2021 to June 12, 2021
7:00am – 1:00pm
Location: , Reynosa,Category: Event | Coordinator: Jennifer Wheeler
Our Mexico Mission trip is for teens (6th-12th grade) and adults. Cost is $400 per person with a $50 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit due by April 15.
See Pastor Tammy for any questions.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFO:
May 23 – All remaining fees are due as well as t-shirt size.
May 24 to June 4 – late comers are allowed to attend but a t-shirt is not guaranteed and the fee is $500/person.
May 29 – mandatory Team Building
Things to Consider and Plan For:
• Check with your cellular phone carrier to see if you are covered to use your phone
across the border.
• If you do not already have one apply for a passport now!!! It takes approximately 4-6
weeks for processing.
• If you already have one Check Your Passport Expiration Date now!!!
• Ensure that your drivers license is up to date.
• Check with your credit card company or bank to let them know you will be traveling
out of the country so that you do not have problems with purchases while abroad.
• Check with your employer to see what the requirements are if you leave the country.
Some companies require that you quarantine for up to 14 days upon return. Two
weeks without pay would not be a good thing!!!
• If you are planning to drive into Mexico. Check with your insurer to make sure that
your auto insurance will cover you once you have crossed the border.
• With regards to medical insurance, check with your insurer to make sure that your
medical insurance will cover you once you have crossed the border.